Monday, June 28, 2010

I'd Do It All Again- Corinne Bailey Rae

The opening of this song gets me every single time. I love Corinne, and the way she sounds and writes. "Oh, you're searching for something I know wont make you happy. Oh, you're thirsting for something I know wont make you happy." It's just like, what? Ya know. It's so relateable. I feel like that! Geesh. It's crazy. This and Are You Here are two of my favorites off of her new album The Sea. I love it. I love her. I love this song real hard right now.

I'm so comfortable with the way things are, the way things used to be. But I want so desperately for things to change. It has nothing to do with being bored...unsatisfied...uncontent. Nothing. I just know I need it. I know it's right. I feel like I know what I want, but when asked I have no clue. It's ridiculous. Music music music. xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment